Monday 6 June 2016

You have the right to the consequences for your own actions

I was away for a couple of days with the one who looks after me which isn't unusual but in a sign of the times not only was I in feminine little sissy gurl in a dress but things were going be different than a few years back for me.



That was close to the scene I experienced, Sunday but not featuring a broken object but rather a wet floor when I went to pick up a hot drink and spilled a bit of it on the floor.

It wasn't that I don't have problems picking cups up because I do but because I didn't pay sufficient attention to how I was holding it and apart from the mess that I had to clean up, had it of landed on me, then I'd of scolded myself.

That is why I got a hard firm hand spanking on the spot over my underwear  to underscore the consequences of my actions, not either one involving implements or no spanking at all, just enough to impress on me the importance of being careful with hot drinks.

I am very grateful for being spanked for this.

The other thing about the period I was away was  I had to help out, doing the dishes, setting the table, assisting with gardening and even putting the washing out to dry as I was informed I  have  to "earn my keep".

I cannot just turn up and expect people to do things for me anymore so much as from now on I have to be responsible and take a share of what needs to be done as that is a house rule for me to follow.

This was not something I had much of in the past being ushered away from anything 'domestic' and usually in the kitchen but is to change.

No comments: