Saturday 4 June 2016

Coming out

 

The more I think about the time that has elapsed from the start of the blog, the exploration of really the way I saw me uncovering a few overlapping traits, tearing down the internal walls, tearing off the masks in public settings, the more I just accepted the way things were.

I began to realize I was not in any way driven to be a girl and a woman so much as a biological feminine boy with a strong sissy side at one with ones physical sex but aligning close to but never in the same space as a girl socially.

I never fancied myself as a Woman.

My adult side embraced female domination with a bundle of kinks including sexual ones as much as most of the time the little side is who is out and here I am dune up in a pink gingham school dress in frills and white socks doing some colouring while embracing being a Little Sissy.

The little play for me would of included being "dressed as a girl" by actual girls as much as traditional feminine girls play and socializing.

It is time to be out. 


No comments: