Wednesday 1 June 2016

Towards a Little Sissy School Gurl look

Sometimes  you come back with things you didn't expect and this was one

Way back in late June last year I did get a dark blue gingham school summer dress that I quite liked not least for how Junior it made me feel, which as far as I'm concerned is quite a good  thing and I had been thinking about something in a more classic pink.

Having a few things come Sunday reminded this one with two pleats at the front I like - I'm big on pleats - that caught my eye from a friend which having put it against me, seemed to be just perfect so I paid her for it in notes of the Bank of Purrland.

One thing I have been working upon is my Little Sissy Gurl presentation for when I am with other Little Girls that are either Genetic Girls or more T Gurls who do little girl rather than approximating being a Woman.

These long knee high traditional "Poppy" motif pereline white socks are really more what a sissy gurl like me should be wearing with a dress like this complete with frilly white satin panties to really push the feminine side out rather than say traditional school "regulation" girls gym knickers to give it a more "sissy" edge.


No comments: