Wednesday 1 February 2017

Little problems


One of the more frustrating things out there is the preoccupation within the littles community with little girls to the exclusion of us, sissies, the traditional rough and tough as much as the more delicate who like it as it was when you didn't feel you had to bend your gender to fit in even if like me you enjoyed wearing skirts and dresses too.


Because I colour in Disney Princesses and have girls colouring books doesn't make me a girl because I am a Feminine little sissy.



I accept my sissy gurl side.

For us there isn't because we are very happy to be our gender as it is to the point it needs no qualification nor that we have any real privilege just on account of it we are are sex because that's our anatomy which doesn't mean we can't be loved and adored for what we are 

No comments: