Wednesday 6 January 2021

New Year Thoughts

It is the New Year so we often look at the old year and what we wish for the new  and to me outside of an end to Covid it is really a better and wider understanding of what being LSG is.

The extent to which and to what those of us who do dress and may be feel more like a feminine boy are regarded in society is at one level a personal thing.

For some it is little more than a sense of re-enactment wearing the attire, typically a school uniform that connects with your childhood past where you might explore or otherwise 'play' scenes from your past gaining enjoyment from doing just that.

For others such as myself there is a strong sense of "the eternal child" in many respects emotionally and mentally in a child's mindset that even if you took away that uniform, would still be there.

With me it also links to having a disability where I am permanently child-like having the development of an actual child which is fixed and is therefore not something that one could switch off from.

Everything for me stems from that child's mind in a adults physical body so it isn't 'pure' regression with a point you enter into it and can exit and even less can it be considered age playing where for some brief and specified period I 'become' that little and then go into full adulthood.

I always am it.

I generally prefer to call myself an Adult Little as that is just it with nothing involving being 'little' with any kind of sexual relationship or bdsm connections.

It doesn't matter how I present, I am still that little.

Actually it is quite fine to be coming from things from whatever angle actually applies to you.

No comments: