Wednesday 24 February 2021

Picking up the pieces after the Pandemic

 It has been a good few years since a part of what was a part of me really got mentioned on here, sometimes even you might of thought you were "above" it.

Much of what has been talked about is more the adult little girl/sissy little gurl side of things a kind younger child-like gurl side but elements do creep in from elsewhere at times so I might as well acknowledge this side in the whole.

The more adult side of me did get off on shorter skirts but that side had been on hold since the 2010's but I bought myself a thirteen inch mini skirt as this side of me is still about and feels like expressing hurself from time to time.

It would be daft to buy a lot but having one in your wardrobe makes a lot of sense however you might wear it, hold ups, over the knee socks or tights.
Another area has been neglected has been shoes mainly because with difficulties in walking I tend to spend most of actual outdoor time in trainers as they provide much of the support I need to avoid falling over but beyond the tyranny of pink, a pair of trainers is the same be they made "for" boys or girls.

My old flat "Ballet Pumps" were not that great for walking and being on my feet for any length of time outdoors and so it was time I bought something better  such as a T Bar shoes with wide fronts and firm soles so being out as a sissy gurl doesn't just look good but is comfortable.
 
Really it's that path I'm looking more at getting back to post Covid, learning to push being a sissy gurl out rather more in a way that that's in with my mainly little side and sensibilities rather than the more fetish side you see if even if there might be a situation or two where indoors I may engage with that if the opportunity arose.
There certainly can be a place for some kind of dominant for sissies going from some experiences around 2008 through 2012 as a pressure by consent to explore more of what kind of a sissy gurl you are, what you may be curious about  and taking those important first steps.

Sometimes we self censor thoughts we may feel uncomfortable in acknowledging in ourselves even to the point we just won't even just see how things go as it's really about learning about you and how to be the best sissy you are, the way it is in you.

The sort of social conditioning some of us may of experienced in early years may even make the act of putting on a pair of panties or a dress a huge deal emotionally and for some a dominant who knowing you are curious about that but refusing to try spanking you is what you need.

As things are with me I'm without a Mistress but I need to learn to spank myself when I don't act on my curiosities and explore them agreeing to make the changes that clearly best reflect the kind of sissy I am.

Just trying to deny and all of the aspects in me makes no sense cos the bottom line is: I AM A SISSY. 

No comments: