Wednesday 23 June 2021

How people get it wrong

 I was not so well this week with a sore throat and muzzy pretty much migraine head so I had to rest a good deal.


Somebody suggested in view of my issues with Tumblr and more specifically with certain communities and age dysphoric me I might go to a "adult" tumblr equivalent but that ignores my need for under 13 child friendly content which a place full of adult kink would have and a picture like this would be banned there even though its perfectly safe cos they think that's putting kid in kink, which is wrong but actually  being Age Dysphoric certainly isn't a kink.

It's being literally a child in an adults body where we do look at other kids shown as they would in catalogue and official toy products or I may want to have pictures of childhood because shock horror I'm still going through and living as that.

I am Brownie in spirit, I play and read comics and dress more as a child up to and including wearing school type attire as one and not for kinky age play role playing so really that would be like sending a ten year old to a sex shop to play.

I think it only goes to show how muddled up some groan ups are about adult children like me.

No comments: