Wednesday 13 October 2021

Falling in October

October is Fall as the American's call it as we step out of late summer with its sun kissed memories of having a kickabout during playtimes ready to embrace Winter and that comes with it.

You're never to old for a teddy bear!



If you are age dysphoric as I am you'd never want to do grown up gender presentations because everything around how that looks and how you see yourself as that child is so at odds it utterly freaks you out.

That is why as age dysphoria meets gender fluid feminine boy "Jane Boy" me I wear the sorts of things that are within that for children around my developmental age such as school skirts and pinafore dresses.

Christopher Whitehead looked pretty much as I'd of love to had at thirteen and both of us looked good in skirts, not trying to "be" girls just boys that like to wear skirts too.


As just about every British person knows the underwear we wear at school is different to what we might were elsewhere even to the point at one time the School Prospectus specified what you were to come to school in.

That doesn't mean "at home" a feminine boy like me cannot wear anything beyond either plain cotton knickers or Gym Knickers which despite plain jane looks are very comfortable.

Recently I bought these satin Ivy floral knickers in white silk with white lace along the waist and legs.

I also bought these and both have a plain white rear  and are extremely comfortable having a good wide crotch area to take my boy bits.

As I have I am sure mentioned before the best thing Jane Boys like me is where you can wear smoothest feminine but not sissy style effeminate pretty knickers you can for the buzz under your skirts and dresses to give you a totally different feel than boys cotton Y Fronts.

Life's a compromise at times but you might well embrace your feminine loves when and where you can as part of the one whole you.

No comments: