Wednesday 6 September 2023

Exploration and integration of the Whole Sissy Gurl

This blog is broad in scope which is in most respects its strength for dealing with the whole of being a feminine sissy gurl rather than just reducing it to looks, things connected with gender identity and sexuality.

The flip side of that is the challenge in presenting more overt topics in ways that don't cause issues with blogger or come over needlessly explicit.

There are two sides of being a sissy gurl for me, the first and main one is more around being a little, being more child-like and the second is a bit older, more teen plus side that having been through adolescence, given the opportunity has the drive explore more hur sexual needs  some of which may go more around more adult sides of being a sissy.

We may as well just say that side does come out in terms of sexual fantasies, I do get sexually needy at times which isn't being met by others and that comes out through stimulating a release which gives me a big buzz.

Many who do use their fingers to bring on such feelings but for me one thing is actually my fingers are damaged being swollen though an industrial injury and that the attempt can lead to friction burns.

Thus I have decided to get a "girls" toy that I can control the intensity of and direct to stimulate my sissy clit to orgasm as often as I feel the need to.


Working from the base of my sissy clit it feels fairly natural and is helping me met in enjoyable ways those needs as is working on the acceptance of this whole side, being able to navigate the lane I take a left into and where it doesn't feel right, to take the the right turn knowing each is valid and both are part of the sissy gurl I am.

No comments: