Wednesday 6 November 2013

Basking in the glow of reality

It's been a funny month with the weather although I went out quite a bit exploring and taking a few pictures for posterity and since this blog has started I have made a few entries over the year about how being a feminine gurl on the inside shows in how I dress and my interests. 

Here in the Autumn with the soft warm glow I'm out in a garden dressed in a junior school jumper under which there is a polo shirt, gym knickers, white girls over the knee socks and pleated grey junior school skirt and finally slip on shoes.

I'm still working through the legacy issues as they affect scouting and me not least for Cubbery being the route I could of taken back then but longing for something a bit less masculine in it's form not least uniform as I just feel some much better in skirts.

I feel every inch a jane girl now.

No comments: