Wednesday 28 August 2024

Bank Holiday edition

This is being worked across the bank holiday weekend  which has its modern life issues such as contractions of public transport service just as other things like special markets and that take place.

The other is of course Bank Holiday was the sobering reminder than having been off school since around the third week of July, return was juts just over a week away with being new forms, possibly even a new school too.


So for the Little Gurl Tammy, it brings back lots of memories of preparing for that and for something enjoying those last week or so's carefree fun playing on your swing swaying back and forth which I love to do even if I have to fight the insects off

Summer used to include much watching of cartoons back to back and in the late 1990's and early 2000's come the summer I'd sit with ice creams watching reruns of classic older cartoons from my youth.

Fittingly then I got this box set over seven sides of original Tom and Jerry cartoons including some some networks no longer show because of changed attitudes even though the "right" moral outcome is shown.

That's a load of fun for Little Gurl me.

No comments: