Wednesday 7 August 2024

Littles Camp Summer 2024

Well I was away last week at a Littles meet up where it was rather warm, indeed excessively so which meant I didn't actually bring a sweater, cardigan or sweatshirt with me at all and in fact I hardly wore a coat either.

 Sissikins left the house to be picked up around midday which meant the postie saw me as did the neighbours looking rather like this, more schoolgurlish and even walked among the "muggles" at Whalley Abbey without issue.

Being demure, speaking softly, avoiding fetish linked presentations and not sounding like a trucker I feel helped out.

Working in teams we made housed from card and decorated them with pink being a popular colour

We also did Home econ baking cakes and cookies of which mine were chocolate.

Rather tasty,what?


Sissy gurls win prizes as I won a dolly with a pretty dress and crown on in the outdoor treasure hunt which was most fitting as I wore a fair bit of pink.

That include by pink satin with white lace BabyDoll night dress and satin frilly french knickers which was the most suitably sissiest I have ever worn away and seeing myself really dollied up as a sissy felt just wonderful.


Also won in the general knowledge quiz was this most appropriate Guides water carrier with pop up straw which will prove useful when out either on day visits or exploring as an eternal Brownie.

We played rounders with a proper long bat  fielding and  batting in two teams and had a school sports day event where I wore a green top and my white skort with frilly socks.

It was an enjoyable time spent in pleasant company and some great home cooking.

Beyond that, I fel the bigger thing was my feeling comfortable as a Little Sissy frilled and in satins beneath my skirts - I didn't even have a single pair of shorts with me so I just had to find the inner confidence to go out and talk dressed obviously feminine.

Sissikins was a very Good Gurl not just helping out but being true to hur Sissy nature.


No comments: