Wednesday 29 August 2012

Getting ready for New Term

Fast approaching end of Summer Vacations which for me  at least signifies the start of the Autumn Term and getting all your school requirements such as uniform sorted, ironed ready.
You know pretty much what my uniform is, and what it means to me so apart from anything else making sure everything is in top top shape really matters.

Apart from the socks as I like white just above the knee socks that's pretty much how mine looks and that's what I'm wearing this minute.

Apart from finding Peaches and Spikey after a bit of tidying up I got into my closet and have been creating some space to hang everything nicely.

While there I made a few discoveries such as finding a pair of tailored shorts that oddly enough would go with the uniform, being Grey  that gives me an options for playing not least actual out of doors playtime  as much as I love skirts as a gurl.

And I've gotten some new socks ready for September too

No comments: