Wednesday 6 May 2015

Charlie Bear

Something unexpected was given to me at Christmas (and I'm still overdue one present!) but it needed shall we say a bit of work to give it some life.
You will of gathered from some of my comments the problem a feminine boy like me had when it came to getting the sorts of presents we might like cos while a train set is kewl, I just adore teddy bear kits with that whole given given an identity by you bit too.

That's right the Grafix build your own teddy bear  that needed some groan up assistance with it  as I don't do sowing and so on with my amazingly bad hand to eye co-ordination.

Well at least he's alive is Charlie Bear having been named, having his birth certificate filled out and quite huggable too.

Tis a good life to be a teddy bear of a little.

No comments: