Wednesday 20 July 2016

The looks of a little sissy gurl like me

 If there ever was any real doubt at all over where I was coming from I think a lot of the posts I made around fashion probably would show it more because with some of compromises I felt were necessary they still very much "Tammy Girl" or the younger side of Top Shop than anything for people outside of their 20's.

This sort of thing is so me beyond talk of 'play clothes' or uniform liking knee or especially over the knee socks shorter more rounded skirts and relatively plain  but with some edge of fabric detail tops with longish sleeves as I don't feel super comfortable showing my shoulders and arms off.


Sissy gurls like me always wear girls exercise kit for games and p.e such as a traditional pleated wrap around games skirt .

Underneath we wear traditional matching girls gym knickers to go with our games skirt or skorts.

This is what I wear when I play sports with my friends.

No comments: