Wednesday 9 January 2019

Christmas and new year edition

This time of year for me is connected with the rhythms of school life which always was working on and taking part in your forms Christmas Play, learning your lines, how you come in and even at times singing and dancing.

It's also a time where you might be involved in the Christmas service and we'd have a party and a trip out. 


You might get lucky and be able to make something which was something I loved although I'd given anything to had worn a skirt or kilt in school with traditional sash garters rather than the dreaded long trousers we had at secondary.

If I had to wear any I much preferred short trousers and it's an open secret I'm happy to wear them although I have a psychological need to wear skirts getting restless if go without for long.

That's why I feel the right to wear a skirt or kilt matters for sissy gurls such as me.

No comments: