Tuesday 1 January 2019

The Year of the Feminine Gurl

This year is going to be pretty much one of being totally little in that all but the most necessary elements of adulthood won’t be given time of day anymore simply because it was obvious to me over Christmas frankly they’re so unnecessary.

They are unnecessary because they have little to do with the state of being me, that is to say how I think, what I think about and how I think about me as I sat just like that child back then did taking out their lego and just playing with it casually.

I just came and act from that whole space even explaining to one sibling why I do some of these little things I do who strangely enough had no problem with and even admitted when he found the adult world to much he went back to some of his childhood pursuits.

Moreover this is will be a year where I will dress in a skirt or maybe grey short trousers with something approximating school type uniform with just a toning down depending on exactly I might get to but nevertheless looking more a little with their long grey or white pereline socks on with school shoes.

That no one in my family has an issue with how I present nor anyone in my wider community who have known me personally from primary school onwards such as Karl who saw me on Sunday is an indication of just how being me needs nothing more than a little careful thought.

This year adulthood is out - it WILL be the year of the feminine gurl.

 

No comments: