Wednesday 31 March 2021

Easter edition

 Goodness gurls, it sure doesn't it come round soon enough!


Well we are entering the great Easter Weekend today with Good Friday although I had have to remind mum it's easter with schools being off for a fortnight and while I do read the Easter Story over this period even I have to say the other part is just great too.

Easter for me always meant craft things like making Easter Bonnets and cards and naturally although as a good number of you know I lose a good number of days in a year to migraines, Easter Eggs which were things I always had when I was officially younger and being age dysphoric it's just the same today being that eternal little sissy gurl.

No doubt as just like in the past my sticky hands and face covered in chocolate will be wiped with a dishcloth

That Dinosaur Egg will be consumed this weekend I am sure.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments: