Tuesday 28 December 2021

Christmas 2021

I don't think we've done many Christmas entries on this blog but I think we will but the first thing to bare in mind is for me I'm very much a child by emotions and development so a christmas for me is pretty much like the ones I had when I was a young boy.

Being that young boy meant chunks of my feminine side never got what they needed  and so this time around I have a Jinty annual from the past to enjoy a new given this was a comic I'd of loved to had been able to read back then.

I always liked the Beano but the modern Beano isn't so easy for me to get into so I had again an annual I'd had back then to enjoy for the connections it has to those bits of the past that are part of who I am.

The Dandy is different, sadly we don't have it as a weekly copy so I had this past edition because when we do get new stories in things such as the Summer Special, it's the characters I remember.

This is this years and it's not that different but has brand new stories and drawings to enjoy which I do. It and the Beano were the best co-ed comics.

Korky the Cat and Winker Watson co-present the Dandytown Winter sports competition which is featured besides regular cartoons by Corporal Clegg, Keyhole Kate and Desperate Dan just like they'd of been had the regular comic had outlived its seventy-fifth birthday in nineteen thirty-eight.

I've had been working sorting out my clothes as we are able to go out and spend time with friends away now compared with how things were last year, totally locked in and this is a past meats present thing being a SuperTed t shirt from the popular nineteen eighties tv children's cartoon printed today.

He's so cute I could have him with cream!

As a active feminine gurl I like to wear more feminine attire but when I'm playing or taking part in sports I'd sooner wear something that has less potential to show my undies while not having to wear shorts so I had this red skort to wear which much more me.


I struggle with being on top of things being both dyslexic, having very poor short term memory and autism so a really cute A5 Winnie The Pooh diary will help me run my life better.

This christmas has been more balanced for me being a sissy gurl able to be me with my parents.

No comments: