Monday 6 December 2021

Presentation december

So we moved through November including that cold spell where things were at minus One degrees during the day and you really appreciated the fleecy JimJams overnight as things the temperatures just dropped.

I almost got Xmas wrapped here with cards although I cut back a bit and presents which reminds me that we have the Christmas Beano special to get through, a sixty-eight page edition which I usually tend to keep.

I'd need a warehouse if I was to do that with the regular editions!

I came out gender fluid at Reddit in November which is funny kind of a place but the sub reddit has decent respectful still a child friendly  talk in way that Similar Worlds, the Experience Project replacement doesn't and why I ditched one account for good.

Art credit "differentspelling" Reddit: @/r/peanuts based on a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

They draw that as "themselves"  but it could just as well of been me, a gender fluid assigned as boy self who identifies as "sissy" and likes wearing skirts.

Talking of, I don't tend to buy heaps of skirts not least cos for one thing you've got to store them and just how many are you seriously going to wear given I do often wear shorts too but I did get this.


It's a sixteen and a half inch length Camel Thompson kilt skirt which stays in the respectable range less likely to show anything best not  bridging that gap between mini and midi length which looks smart.

I just love wearing it.

It won't be so long before Christmas and the New Year so with that we'll pause.

No comments: