Wednesday 8 December 2021

Counting down the days

Advent began last Wednesday following the Christian Calendar which was marked as ever on a choco Advent Calendar marking a time honoured childhood tradition as we count down the nights to come before Christmas Day and whatever Santa Claus has instore for us when it comes to presents.

This years is a Paw Patrol one whose windows you open with your finger nails and it has a colouring book for later too but in other years it's been Hello Kitty ones or The Secret Life of Pets  and before now my parents had bought me one too seeing really I'm very much a gurl still and a feminine one at that.

We've had strong winds and sleet as a cold front battled over us rather like they did early last week where we had a good inch and a half of snow fall so I've had to wear my thick warm Puma track pants all week apart from last Wednesday when it was a bit warmer.
 

No comments: