Wednesday 1 December 2021

Operation feminine reset

We talked a bit about reset last week when I moved the blog over to another account and did a tidying up from it's messy bits from the Covid era but that era had a number of implications such as not going away  and given the severity of the travel restrictions very little incentive to wear never mind get anything new.

Given much of what I was doing involved scouting, going in fields with mud and hedges for exercise, resetting my mind from the never ending changes and rules plus observing nature it was hardly surprising  I spent all my time in short trousers.

Normally I'd be trying on other things and seeing what needed replacing and what new items I'd bring in especially on the more feminine presenting side so as things start to improve with a covid variant concern here and there I'm resetting my LSG feminine presentation.  


Trying some of my pinafore dresses on and checking back with pictures taken the last times they were worn some were a tight fit even at the time so I replaced one I liked by Mischief for a larger size in navy blue rather than the original black which should be a better fit.

There is a grey one coming that has a front wrap around and generally I look good in a traditional school dress as a sissy.

I also got this Royal Blue pleated school skirt with a fully elasticated waist to replace one dress with which will work with jumpers and jerseys which should work well.

Generally speaking for social wear I tend to dresses and skirts when I'm away and grey short trousers for things like rambling, not caring much for more fussy frill laden outerwear.

Sorting this all out before things resume - touch wood - next year is a must and it is perhaps timely to get this side of me really sorted.

No comments: