Wednesday 22 December 2021

Christmas edition

Well, we are taking a bit of a break on the blog because it is the best time of all for a little in just three days time and we have things to be doing and will no doubt have things to be playing with too to get get that wrapped up around the internet.

In this restored blog, much has been done and much more has been worked through from those early days , the period some tried to suggest I really was something else to the period we got back to what I am with the gender variance that goes with it between me and boys.

Happy to be in their company, I always knew I was too girly for girls and too effeminate for boys in some ways as much as I could play rough and tough games with them.


Christmas's were not always perfect for a lack of appreciation for how your expression and personal gender conception differed even though things that were broad such as the Dandy annuals were a great help.

These days it is better and while there remains some distance to be travelled before how some of us are, things are better such as the tolerance of pink, grooming which was frowned upon as a young boy as "sissy" and the new generation of boys who are pushing the boundaries being out about having a feminine side.

Why shouldn't I be out more as a sissy gurl too?


Happy Christmas!

No comments: