Wednesday 4 May 2022

Taking it back

 Here we are this May bank holiday with a bit of clear up and removal of things that just aren't needed any longer not least stuff from the muddled era and duplicate books and the like.



When I looked over a while back some of my older attire I ditched a chunk because it did nnot fit quite right on me and as the whole point of this is to feel good as  me anything that doesn't for whatever reason needed to go.

That included one grey tunic that was the right sort of length for me so it looked more junior bit didn't hang so well otherwise.

I recently had a new grey box cut tunic altered to a 32 inch length like that from a quality UK supplier that just fits and looks right on me.

Ditto jettisoning the whole adult thing that never really was me, taking out the adult side for that of the schoolboy back in his grey uniform responsible as that boy like a prefect or sixer but still just that makes more sense.


I also now wear more traditional knickers with such outfits with plain looks and modest cuts

Just getting back to the core things, removing the adult inspired excess when it comes to collectors approach and just majoring on what you love to use and play with makes more sense.

More to the point I feel better about being me this way and that's what matters. 

No comments: