Wednesday 1 April 2015

Easter edition

 

On the nom here as you'd kind of expect for an Easter Monday having finished one set of my chores off for today, breaking into an egg with aid of a knife. Before now I've just bashed my way into it with a spoon but I felt like, you know, being a bit neater.

That's the before picture of my Egg!

Not the sort of thing I'd normally post but if you're with cute play, are submissive and maybe have a caregiver in your life this just might be the thing to do.

Have them dress you up in an Easter dress and bonnet for Easter that is! And organize an Easter treasure hunt so you can prance around all frilly hunting for those eggs.

I sometimes think a more coerced approach to bringing my sissiness out would reap rewards when it comes to feeling good about me and being better behaved as that tension just creates issues all the time.

Happy Easter!

No comments: